Tuesday, April 2, 2013

{Wow Me} Wednesday Linky Party with GingerSnap Crafts

I am super excited to be co-hosting the
{wow me} wednesday linky party
with GingerSnap Crafts!

As part of her 2 YEAR BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION, Ginger has about 40 co-hosts this week for one one great-big linky party.
And little ol' me is one of them! 

Happy 2nd Birthday GingerSnap Crafts!

This is the very first time I have co-hosted a party and I feel over the moon about it!
As soon as I read Ginger's post last week about looking for co-hosts, I emailed her about this great opportunity.  My main reason for wanting to co-host is simple... Since I started joining linky parties, my blog views have grown exponentially!
And my inspiration and motivation for creating new things has too! 

Take a look at a few of the things we've been inspired to create within the last week...


1 Shutter, 2 Ways
So, if you've never joined a linky party, now is the time!
They are so fun and inspiring, and you meet the greatest people!
The "rules' are simple.
Please consider sharing this party on
facebook, twitter, google+ or pinterest.
Link up to your post, not your main blog.

Must be something made by you!
{No etsy shops, giveaway or business links, please.}
Visit other links, make new friends & most of all have fun!

I'm so excited to see all of the wonderful things you are doing!
Now it's time to party! 


7 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the link party :) I really like the shabby chic feel of your wire flowers with the fence, very cute!

    RamblingReed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate it Andrea! Thanks for coming by :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for hosting and stopping over to Sherry's Cafe Vita- you have a lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a pleasure stopping by Sherry. It made me hungry looking at your recipes :)

      Delete
  3. Absolutely love your shutter transformations. So clever. I altered one shutter a few years ago, which I love. There are a dozen more in the garage just waiting for some inspiration.
    Thanks for the great party.
    Doreen
    altered-artworks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming to the party Doreen! Have fun with the rest of your shutters. Hopefully you'll share them with us for more inspiration!

      Delete
  4. I just read through the entire article of yours and it was quite good. This is a great article thanks for sharing this information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover